Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week
Are you detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills and a passion for the events industry? We are seeking a Show Administrator to join our exhibitions team on a fixed term contract, contributing to the success of our shows by ensuring seamless coordination and administration.
As the Show Administrator you will:
- Process and amend contracts following established procedures.
- Manage and maintain databases to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Working closely with the sales team to update and maintain sales plans using Adobe Illustrator
- Conduct customer service calls and handle general inquiries while managing correspondence.
- Chase forms from exhibitors’ manuals and collate food sampling forms.
- Manage the sales office on-site
- Audit contracts and floorplans
- Provide general administrative support for the shows, including design work for passes, exhibitor party invitations, and information leaflets.
- Maintain sales ledgers and operations logs, conducting regular monetary audits.
- Send out Adobe emails on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Keep exhibitor lists on websites updated and assist with other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines consistently.
- Accurate record-keeping capabilities.
- Strong communication
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Database Management.
- Effective team collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Company Benefits Include:
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays- increasing by one additional day after 6 years, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- An additional day of leave for you to take on a cultural celebration day or on your birthday if you like. A day for you! At William Reed, we call this our “MeDay”.
- A volunteer day to take for supporting a chosen charity and giving back to the community.
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced family-friendly leave pay entitlements
- Wellbeing benefits, including: A health care cash plan, Employee assistance programme and a 12-month wellness calendar for company-wide health, wellbeing, diversity & inclusion awareness dates.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Car Scheme
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please submit your application along with a covering letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity!