Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – we provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power our customers’ success.
Our specialists are deeply engaged in their markets and are recognised as the most trusted professionals in their field.
For 160 years, our diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information our clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over. Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
Lumina Intelligence are a highly ambitious, London-based, food & drink consultancy on a mission to inspire our customers with expert insight and world-class data powered by analytical thinking, outstanding expertise, and leading technology. We are part of a global media group, William Reed, who have been leaders in the food and drink sector for over 150 years.
We are looking for PR & Content Marketing Manager to join our growing sales & marketing team. This is an opportunity for a driven and passionate marketing professional to help shape and deliver against our ambitious growth plans and lead us into new markets. As we redefine a digital-first future, this role will be at the forefront of our brand strategy
You will report into our experienced Senior Marketing Manager and work alongside our energetic and passionate Digital Marketing Executive, as a part of our extended sales & marketing team.
We will offer you a supportive and flexible working environment, fantastic opportunities for personal and professional development and an opportunity to grow a market-leading brand with sky-high ambitions
The PR & Content Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting our brand growth amongst existing and new audiences across the UK food and drink industry. The successful candidate will bring the Lumina Intelligence brand strategy to life with creativity, passion and marketing excellence with a focus on forming strong partnerships within the William Reed business and externally.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets and generate new ideas to draw our audience’s attention
- Support creation of the sales & marketing collateral
- Collaborate with product, insight, design and client success and marketing teams to plan and develop high quality content
- Create and optimise content for social media, SEO, company websites and marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Manage media inquiries
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, co-marketing and advertising on an on-going basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Working with the team to create a marketing plan for our prestigious MCA hospitality events
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working in Content Marketing or/and PR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time-management skills
- A self-starter with high levels of initiative and tenacity
- Originality and creative skills with an ability to relate our technical content to a diverse audience
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Understanding of all primary social media platforms and marketing communication channels
- Basic knowledge of SEO would be an advantage
- Experience with copywriting would be advantage
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms would be advantage
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our London office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Opportunity to participate in the Company’s Agile Working Policy
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 15th July 2022