Who we are
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants & The World’s 50 Best Bars
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants portfolio is a global celebration of great chefs, great restaurants and gastronomy. Each year, and across every continent on earth, we create, connect and celebrate a unique global community through the shared passion of gastronomy. We communicate via our events programmes, digital channels, and global communications & marketing campaigns.
Now in its 20th year, the brand is recognised around the world as the most credible indicator of the best places to eat on Earth. It stimulates fervent debate and sometimes controversy, but the excitement it generates amongst those who aspire to make the list, and the massive interest it brings to the restaurant industry in general, has seen it grow into three eagerly anticipated, internationally influential events. These are The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants and Latin America’s 50 Best Restaurants.
The World’s 50 Best Bars portfolio complements The World’s 50 Best Restaurants brand with its own pair of annual awards ceremonies, namely The World’s 50 Best Bars and Asia’s 50 Best Bars. These events have their own partnership portfolio primarily consisting of premium alcoholic beverage brands from around the world.
We are seeking a reliable, proactive, brand-focused Partnerships Account Manager to join a close-knit team and contribute to the ongoing success of the 50 Best family of brands.
As a member of the Operations team, you will focus on the servicing and retention of our extensive partnership portfolio by ensuring the needs and expectations of our partners are met, if not exceeded.
In the office, you will be in regular contact with partners, problem-solving and helping them plan their involvement in the events.
On-site, you will ensure partners are satisfied with the execution of their brand activities. Equally important will be the clear communication of partner assets to the operational and content departments, to ensure partner messages are delivered effectively.
Account management support
- Coordination of key partnership tasks for international and regional sponsors for the four Restaurants events, and numerous satellite events within the 50 Best portfolio
- Regular communication with partners, via email and phone
- Coordination and delivery of contracted rights & assets with the operations & content teams
- Execution of compliant brand activations
- Database management including storing key materials and tracking task progress
- Support with production of post-event reports
Required Skills and Experience:
Ideally, this role would suit an ambitious events sales executive, keen to progress in the field of international, high-profile food & beverage events, and specialise in sponsorship management.
- Significant experience in a commercial and marketing environment
- Knowledge of and passion for premium food and beverage brands
- Relationship and trust-building abilities
- Confident, cross-cultural communication skills
- Sound understanding of sponsorship and the sponsorship industry
- Experience of experiential events and brand activations
- Familiarity with legal contracts and terms
- Foreign language skills (particularly verbal & written Spanish) will be highly beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Digital proficiency with demonstrable skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flawless attention to detail
- Punctual, efficient and driven to meet deadlines
- Creative minded, pro-active and brand focused
- Ability to negotiate, anticipate & avoid potential difficulties and diffuse disputes
- Willingness and flexibility to travel internationally as required
Why work for us:
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Opportunity to participate in the Company’s Agile Working Policy
We look forward to hearing from you.