Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – we provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power our customers’ success.
Our specialists are deeply engaged in their markets and are recognised as the most trusted professionals in their field.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week
Role: Permanent, Full time (35hr p/w)
You will be joining a small, supportive central team, working closely with the Marketing Automation Manager to generate leads for marketing teams across the business, report on lead conversion and develop complex automated marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and execute B2B demand generation strategies to drive lead generation and revenue growth.
– Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to align strategies and ensure successful lead nurturing and conversion.
– Create marketing automation programs to generate leads for sales teams.
– Creation of forms, custom redirects, page actions, campaigns, lists, define grading profiles in the Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) platform.
– Reporting on number of leads, revenue and much more.
– Help document and maintain best practices and advise sales and marketing teams.
What you’ll need:
· 2+ years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on B2B marketing.
· Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot)
· Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
· Optimising lead management processes tracking MQLs, SQLs and ROI
· Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent communication, organisational, and analytical skills.
Company Benefits Include:
· 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays- increasing by one additional day after 6 years, up to a maximum of 30 days.
· An additional day of leave for you to take on a cultural celebration day or on your birthday if you like. A day for you! At William Reed, we call this our “MeDay”.
· A volunteer day to take for supporting a chosen charity and giving back to the community.
· Opportunity for hybrid working
· Contributory Pension
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Group Income Protection
· Enhanced family-friendly leave pay entitlements
· Wellbeing benefits, including: A health care cash plan, Employee assistance programme and a 12-month wellness calendar for company-wide health, wellbeing, diversity & inclusion awareness dates.
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Electric Car Scheme
Why work for us?
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics.
If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
We look forward to receiving your application!