Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – we provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power our customers’ success.
Our specialists are deeply engaged in their markets and are recognised as the most trusted professionals in their field.
For 160 years, our diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information our clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over. Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our central Digital Marketing team to support and be responsible for a broad range of marketing activities for our Global Brands portfolio.
Working as part of a supportive and friendly team, you will play an active role in executing marketing campaigns across multiple digital projects and provide marketing support for our commercial and editorial teams.
If you are passionate about working within a digital-first environment, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop and expand your skills in digital marketing with opportunities to grow within this role.
• Build and send promotional emails using our emailing tool – Adobe Campaign. This will involve copywriting, data selection, executing email campaigns, tracking, and reporting
• Deliver digital marketing campaigns to nurture and grow our website audiences
• Execute social media campaigns whenever necessary and analyse the ROI
• Analyse our website traffic using Adobe Analytics, monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, build dashboards for our brands and extract traffic stats when requested
• Manage all sales brochures, media kits and editorial calendar updates. Occasionally, be involved in designing new brochures alongside the digital marketing manager and in- house design team
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager across a range of marketing activities
Required Skills and Experience:
• You have a passion for Digital Marketing
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively when under pressure
• Competency in Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive with an attention to detail
• Creative thinker with an eye for design
• Ability to communicate confidently (written and verbal) at all levels
• Be a natural team player
• Understanding of social media, HTML, email marketing, web analytics and SEO is desirable, but not essential
Why work for us:
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Opportunity to participate in the Company’s Agile Working Policy
We look forward to hearing from you.