Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – we provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power our customers’ success.
Our specialists are deeply engaged in their markets and are recognised as the most trusted professionals in their field.
For 160 years, our diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information our clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over. Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
The Wine portfolio includes the International Wine Challenge, The IWC Industry Awards and The World’s Best Vineyards.
The aim is to grow the level of entry for the portfolio but to be able to do this we need to have improved benefits for those that participate and those that wish to participate.
Video content is a key driver in engagement and education for the trade and consumers. The relevant websites need to have accurate and timely information posted.
• Develop a clear and targeted strategy to grow the audience for the World’s Best Vineyards and the International Wine Challenge.
• Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
• Create commercial content for sponsors and partners where applicable
• Increase community engagement
• Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance
• Liaison with all social posts to ensure maximum usage across platforms
• Assisting Brand Manager in building marketing and communications plans and schedules
• Analyse competitor activity
• Attend key events, including list reveal and awards dinner
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of the wine industry and a passion for wine and wine tourism
• Strong team player
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Good written skills with excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
• Time management needs to be “on point”
• Creative, with an eye for detail
• Ability to hit deadlines
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential, Canva and Adobe Premiere Pro a benefit
• Filming and video editing skills a bonus
Why work for us:
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include:
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
· Contributory Pension
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Group Income Protection
· Opportunity to participate in the Company’s Agile Working Policy
We look forward to hearing from you.