Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
Grocer Vision, launched in 2019 by The Grocer magazine, has quickly established itself as a leading provider of branded content and lead generation for both the world’s top FMCG companies and the suppliers looking to partner with them.
From Coca-Cola and Nestlé to Snapchat and Youtube, Grocer Vision’s mission is to create quality content that drives our clients’ growth and provides a high-value information resource for our audience of food and drink professionals.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
Role: Full-time (35 hours per week), permanent
We are currently looking for a Commercial Content Co-ordinator to work with the Commercial Content Editor and provide vital support to both our commercial content and sales teams, as well as the clients, agencies and creatives with whom we partner.
As a key bridge between all these functions, this varied role would suit someone who loves project management, content and marketing and is looking to build a career in the exciting world of food & drink media, advertising and PR.
This is a role that requires excellent organisation and administrative skills. You will be able to work independently and take ownership for projects but also enjoy being part of a team atmosphere and working in a creative environment.
What you’ll be doing
· Liaise with clients to provide excellent service from the point of booking to delivery of content in a timely and appropriate manner
· Monitor, schedule and update sales bookings
· Create and control project schedules to ensure deadlines are met
· Set up and proof out articles on the content management system and liaise with clients on revisions
· Monitor and produce reports on the performance of client campaigns
· Write promotional copy and oversee the implementation of promotional assets
· Manage multiple stakeholders while working closely with a variety of teams
· Manage Grocer Vision’s social media channels (LinkedIn and X)
· Act as key point of contact for all project-related queries
· Attend video shoots/bespoke events
What you’ll need:
· Excellent organisational, administrative, and customer service skills
· Confident in managing stakeholders and chasing key information
· Excellent attention to detail, especially with written materials and images
· Effective written and verbal communication skills and first-class interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while working on several projects at once
· Creative, pro-active, flexible, composed and able to use own initiative
· Awareness of project management tools e.g. Trello, Excel, Teams and Google Sheets
· Strong skills across all Microsoft Office applications and PowerPoint.
· An understanding of digital publishing and editorial standards
· Some experience in an admin-based role within digital publishing would be an advantage.
· Experience or knowledge of Google Analytics / web analytics
· Knowledge of social media platforms and tools
· Knowledge of content marketing is a bonus
Company Benefits Include:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays- increasing by one additional day after 6 years, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- An additional day of leave for you to take on a cultural celebration day or on your birthday if you like. A day for you! At William Reed, we call this our “MeDay”.
- A volunteer day to take for supporting a chosen charity and giving back to the community.
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced family-friendly leave pay entitlements
- Wellbeing benefits, including: A health care cash plan, Employee assistance programme and a 12-month wellness calendar for company-wide health, wellbeing, diversity & inclusion awareness dates.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Car Scheme
Why work for us:
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics.
If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.