Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week
Location: Hybrid (2 days per week at our Crawley office)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Adobe Software Application Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will work alongside our current team of 3 engineers, developing market leading B2B bulk emailing solutions using Adobe Campaign. If you have experience with an ESP but are looking to gain experience with Adobe – or deepen your understanding of Adobe Campaign, we want to hear from you. Experience of ESPs such as Mail Chimp, Dotmailer, Hubspot useful.
As our Adobe Software Application Engineer, you will:
- Implement tasks using the Adobe Campaign product such as:
-Data integrations and updating/creating the data schema
-Setting up and configuring Services & Subscriptions
-Building dynamic email templates
- Provide excellent technical development skills using best practice
- Work collaboratively within the development team and project team
- Consult on the delivery of business requirements through their translation into a technical specification
- Provide implementation consultancy and post-implementation support to internal clients in their deployment and use of Adobe Campaign software.
- Provide level of effort and complexity estimates based on project scope and requirement documents
- Provide status updates on progress and project delivery to the Technical Lead and Project Management
- Experience in programming, product configuration and integration of ESPs such as Mail Chimp, Dotmailer, Hubspot
- Relevant experience implementing digital marketing solutions, database marketing and fully integrated CRM solutions
- Experience working with APIs
- Proficient in Data manipulation, schema and table design, analysis and data integrity (RDBMS, XML and Flat Files)
- Good technical writing skills for documentation to define testable technical specifications and solution design
- Self-sufficient in the management of commitments and priorities
Company Benefits Include:
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays- increasing by one additional day after 6 years, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- An additional day of leave for you to take on a cultural celebration day or on your birthday if you like. A day for you! At William Reed, we call this our “MeDay”.
- A volunteer day to take for supporting a chosen charity and giving back to the community.
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced family-friendly leave pay entitlements
- Wellbeing benefits, including: A health care cash plan, Employee assistance programme and a 12-month wellness calendar for company-wide health, wellbeing, diversity & inclusion awareness dates.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Car Scheme
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.