Who we are
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – we provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power our customers’ success.
Our specialists are deeply engaged in their markets and are recognised as the most trusted professionals in their field.
For 160 years, our diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information our clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over. Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign Developer to work on an ongoing programme of new development projects as well as BAU and tactical developments supporting our expanding and ongoing use of Adobe Campaign.
The role will be within a small team of multi-skilled developers that have worked on building and developing our Neolane/Adobe Campaign system over years.
The company has embarked on an exciting programme of new projects to expand the current use of Campaign across new areas of the business with a much wider user base and significantly larger and more complex database of digital marketing contacts.
Projects and end users will span the different areas across the international William Reed; global digital marketing and newsletter subscriptions, events & exhibitions and print.
The developer will be part of the full SDLC, providing consultation and effort estimates for business requirements, developing across a wide range of functionality within Adobe Campaign. There will be a mix of providing solution design and also working to a precise specification across a variety of projects.
- Provide excellent technical development skills using best practice and working collaboratively within the development team and project team
- Consulting on the delivery of business requirements through their translation into a technical specification
- Providing implementation consultancy and post-implementation support to internal clients in their deployment and use of Adobe Campaign software.
- Provide level of effort and complexity estimates based on project scope and requirement documents
- Ability to work within a team on implementation tasks using the Adobe Campaign product such as:
- Data integrations and updating/creating the data schema
- Setting up and configuring Services & Subscriptions
- Building dynamic email templates
- Deliverability Setup
- Web Apps
- Good technical writing skills for documentation to define testable technical specifications and solution design
- Self-sufficient in the management of commitments and priorities
- Provide status updates on progress and project delivery to the Technical Lead and Project Management
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign.
- Relevant experience implementing digital marketing solutions, database marketing and fully integrated CRM solutions
- Experience working with APIs
- Proficient in Data manipulation, schema and table design, analysis and data integrity (RDBMS, XML and Flat Files)
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from either our Crawley, Lonon or Montpellier office and to work remotely for the rest of the week. If you require additional flexibility on location, please do get in touch.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Opportunity to participate in the Company’s Agile Working Policy
We look forward to hearing from you.