Business area: Data Info and Insight
Position: Full Time
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your latest CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience are relevant to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV
Digital Marketing Manager - Lead Generation - HIM
This is an opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to shape and implement our marketing and lead generation strategies.
The five main areas we're looking for in a candidate: B2B lead generation funnel experience, SEO know how, CRM management, content marketing campaign execution and email marketing experience.
You have an analytical mind-set, can communicate data to a senior executive team, and build strong relationships across the business. This role will report directly to our New Business Director and lends itself the opportunity to influence at a senior level within a fast-growing, global organisation.
- Create and manage a content calendar that details the e-campaigns, timelines and proposed content
- Brainstorm ideas for content development
- Working with internal staff to design and write weekly/monthly lead generation e-campaigns
- Optimize individual web pages for lead generation and ranking
- Define and implement SEO strategy: keyword research, competitor analysis (content, keywords, link building), content optimisation, outreach and link prospecting
- Champion e-CRM with plans that improve mailer sign ups, data capture, leads and open rates
- Develop and manage different newsletter segments, send our newsletters
- Responsible for improving our social media presence
- Generate qualified traffic via PPC and retargeting campaigns
- Produce reports to measure and improve digital marketing ROI and CRM reports to go over specific leads and track sales team performance
Required experience and skills
- Relevant experience of working in digital marketing in either B2B, B2C or agency
- BA Hons Degree in digital marketing or IDM/ CIM digital marketing qualification but not essential
- Excellent written English
- Online and off-line copy writing experience
- Web analytics skills (Google Analytics or other web analytics tool)
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Good understanding of PPC and retargeting (Google Adwords)
- Experience working with social media
- Has developed and managed a lead generation funnel
- A Google certification in Google Analytics and Adwords is a plus
- Good knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Hardworking, flexible attitude, with a good sense of humour
- Good organization skills
- Demonstrably skilled at managing workload and multiple priorities
- Naturally creative, idea generator and independent thinker
Company benefits include
In return we can offer you a rewarding career where you will be visible, accountable and rewarded highly for success. Based in Farringdon, London, the position has a range of excellent benefits!
About the company:
- We specialise in researching shopper behaviour across the convenience and wholesale industry in both the UK and international. We pride ourselves on putting shoppers at the heart of everything we do
- Considered the ‘voice of the shopper’, at him! you will be working with over 100 top small-format retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers (including Co-op, Booker, Coke, Mars, PepsiCo, , Unilever, Mondelez and more) – advising them how to turn research and insight answers into actions to grow sales profitably.
- Join a fun, hard-working and committed team who live by our values; Inform, Connect, Inspire and Innovate