The Champagne Summit
Venue: Chiswell Dining Rooms, 28-Feb-2012
Harpers Wine & Spirit launched The Champagne Summit in 2010 - an informative and targeted event designed to educate and showcase the best in Champagne to the crème-de-la-crème of the UK's wine trade.
This exclusive event provides key players and buyers in the UK Champagne market with the chance to debate and discuss the key issues affecting the category, whilst looking at opportunities to maximise sales and profits from Champagne through the year.
This bespoke event includes:
- dedicated seminar sessions focused on the business, sales and profit opportunities in Champagne for both the on- and off-trade sectors;
- keynote presentations from leading figures in the Champagne sector, including views from producers, multiple and independent buyers for the on- and off-trade sectors;
- a panel debate on the key trading and sales issues around Champagne;
- informal tastings with a line up of key Champagne producers and importers;
- masterclass and bespoke training sessions from leading Champagne producers and the UK bar scene.