About this job
William Reed Business Media is currently seeking a Key Account Manager for what is indisputably the number one title for the pub trade – The Publican’s Morning Advertiser. In addition to the weekly magazine and busy industry website, The Publican’s Morning Advertiser (PMA) also offers a portfolio of around 20 awards, events and conferences showcasing success in the pub trade.
This role is a primary sales role and will Champion the digital sales channel.
- Responsible for selling the PMA portfolio into a selection of the brand’s top customers this role reports to the Group Ad Manager. The Key Account Manager is expected to deep mine within customer organisations to develop large networks of decision makers and influencers.
- The Key Account Manager will also take responsibility for some of the smaller events.
- Driving growth in the digital business and provide a degree of leadership and oversight for the digital offer across morningadvertiser.co.uk
- Direct management of 10-20 key accounts + a number of smaller accounts and new business acquisition.
- Manage and deliver revenue income from paper, sponsorship and website advertising:
- Weekly Magazine
- Work with Restaurant and M&C sales teams to identify and realise cross selling opportunities.
- Agreeing, hitting and exceeding budgeted sales targets
- Maintain excellent relations with industry associations and explore mutually and financially beneficial opportunities
- Show a clear understanding of budgets and actively contribute to budget and reforecast process
Skills & Qualifications:
- Well trained in DIPADA or similar sales techniques
- Disciplined & Efficient
- Creative with demonstrable track record and proven experience
- B2B experience
- Hard working/tenacious